Important Information for Planning Your Visit
The team in admissions is eager to provide the opportunity for you to tour our campus in a way that will be safe for you and your family, as well as the college and Carlisle communities. We are currently offering self-guided tours of campus, for which maps and QR codes are available at several locations around campus.
Following are several important notes about what to expect when making a campus visit. Please return to this page for regular updates.
Prior to traveling to campus, please review the following screening questions.
- Do you have a fever 100.4 or greater? If yes, please contact a medical provider for further evaluation. Do not come to campus until you have been symptom free for 3 days (and it has been 10 days since onset of symptoms).
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, such as cough or shortness of breath? If yes, please contact a medical provider for further evaluation. Do not come to campus until you have been symptom free for 3 days (and it has been 10 days since onset of symptoms).
- Are you experiencing other symptoms of COVID-19, such as chills (with or without shaking), muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or a new loss of taste or smell? If yes, please contact a medical provider for further evaluation. Do not come to campus until you have been symptom free for 3 days (and it has been 10 days since onset of symptoms).
- In the past 2 weeks, have you had contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, or have you been caring for someone who is ill with symptoms consistent with COVID-19? If yes, please contact a medical provider for further evaluation, particularly if you develop symptoms. Follow the CDC recommendations for quarantine. Do not come to campus until your quarantine is complete.
- In the past 2 weeks, have you traveled anywhere outside the state of Pennsylvania (domestic or international)? If yes, stay home for 10 days from the time you returned home from travel, avoid contact with others, and do not come to campus unless you can provide the College with proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 prior to entering the state. In accordance with the order issued November 17, 2020, the State of Pennsylvania is requiring that travelers entering Pennsylvania from other countries and states, as well as Pennsylvanians who are returning home from other countries or states, have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to entering the Commonwealth or quarantine for 14 days upon entry into Pennsylvania.
If you answered no to all of these questions, it is okay to visit campus. Please continue to practice good hygiene measures, such as frequent hand washing, avoiding touching your face, and covering your coughs and sneezes. Please practice social distancing whenever possible and wear a face covering when in shared spaces on campus and/or within six feet of others. Please continue to monitor your health and stay home if you develop any symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
Mask are required of visitors as well as our own staff and students. No exceptions can be made. We will be happy to provide a face covering should you need one, and must require that it be worn at all times while on campus.
Your time on our campus will be spent outdoors. Please dress accordingly and bring your own water bottle.