Use the Project Funding Search Request Form and we can search for you, or use our various grant search resources.
Grant$ and Opportunitie$ Newsletter - the latest info and archived issues.
Research & Development (R&D) Committee website for Dickinson College internal funding.
Grant Opportunities Databases
- SPIN Grants Database - SPIN (Sponsored Programs Information Network) provides up-to-date information on current national and international government and private funding sources, including fellowships, research grants, publication support, sabbatical support, curriculum development, and more. Accessible to anybody on campus using Dickinson's internet connection. SPIN is also accessible to anybody off campus after a SPIN profile has been established. If you would like to create a SPIN profile and receive summaries of grant opportunities based on keywords related to your research sent automatically to you by email, please contact Ben Sweger (x8911). SPIN Website.
- H-Net - Grant Opportunities for Social Scientists See Grants under H-Announce
- Index Deutscher Stiftungen - Database of grants in Germany
The Inside Scoop on Foundations: Who are they, what are their guidelines, how much funding do they give away, and to whom.
- Foundation Center Foundation Finder- Find the name, address and webpage of a foundation - look at their IRS 990 PF to see who they funded, see recent Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
Links to Foundations and Foundation Programs
- Links to Individual Fellowship Programs, Post-Docs, Sabbatical Funds
- Links to Listservs and News Services - get the latest grant info directly
- Grants.gov - single source for government grant opportunities. Info on *Grants.gov.*
- Federal Register On-line
- National Science Foundation
- NSF Grants.gov Application Guide
- Fastlane on-line submission system details
- Fastlane system
- NSF Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPP) effective for proposals due or submitted prior to June 1, 2020
- NSF Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPP) effective for proposals due or submitted on or after June 1, 2020
- NSF Data Management Policy - Guide & Process
- About NSF's Broader Impacts Criterion
- About NSF's Merit Review Process
- NSF's Prospective New Awardee Guide
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) eRA-Commons
- Links to Other Government Grant Programs and Funding Agencies